Thread: Accessible Parking at Airventure

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Joda View Post
    Randy,

Yes, the "Green" route has been eliminated.

The E, F, M and W parking lots have been eliminated. What used to be the "Blue" lot is now the "D" lot, and much of the parking from the eliminated lots will be moved there.
    So.. Yellow is now a Two Stops between turn-arounds and then get off route? And hike it to the Bus Park for all? And wait in long slow lines for a slow loading/unloading school bus to and from a distant parking lot? It needs more study and reflection on MY part, but it does make me question the value of the results from that college driven traffic 'survey' right off the bat. That and those of us tram volunteers who get sentenced to the Blue route should pack a lunch - lol - that is going to be one long haul.

Oh, Purple AND Red going North, depending on the clock, not the need - that won't be at ALL confusing to our guests..... and tractor drivers - LOL - think about it.... how many attendees are going to be stranded at tram stops way out there in HBC West side, waiting for a ride that isn't coming because the colors are in transition?
    Understand that Purple will take a good 1/2 hour to run start to finish. maybe even longer.
    Either service an area with people movers... or don't. You can't effectively just service a destination "sometimes" during the day. IMHO....but nobody asked me - LOL
    Last edited by CHICAGORANDY; 03-06-2020 at 10:39 AM.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln