I don't know if it's been done, but the same sort of thing has been proposed for the Fly Baby. Fly Baby wing ribs are 1/8" plywood and in three sections. The wing is untapered (until you get near the tip) so there are twenty identical copies of the center section and leading edge (trailing edge varies due to the ailerons).

However, even when hand-cut, few builders make them one at a time. Many make a template out of thicker material as a template and use a router. Others stack multiple plywood sheets and cut them all at once with a bandsaw.

I don't know how much it would cost to get this CNC machined instead, but it's easy enough to do it yourself and save that money. Most people building Piets or Fly Babies are looking to do it cheaper. Jake S. is an exception (Hi, Jake!).

But if you want to do it, there's no reason NOT to do it. The templates exist for Fly Babies, and I'm sure they're out there for Piets, too.

As to stronger, if you use the same material, it'll be the same strength. Ribs are rarely the weak point when it comes to wing strength, so a stronger rib buys you nothing.

Ron Wanttaja