Thread: Smokers Flout The Rules

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Floatsflyer View Post
    If there's a butt can close by it's a smoking area. The map is kind of useless for identifying smoking areas. I know, I'm a recovering smoker, 6 months now smoke free and I'm very pleased with the results so far.

This is my very first Oshkosh as a non-smoker and I'm good. I know where every butt can is on the property from many years past and so far I haven't seen anyone smoking away from them.

Love the pic of the elderly lady sitting on scooter obliviously smoking away on Boeing Square. Reminds me of people attached to IV's smoking outside of hospitals. And speaking of Boeing Square has anyone else seen the irony of the Airbus 350 parked on Boeing Square right next to the large Boeing exhibit. These guys are sworn enemies.

IMO, I too believe there are enough rules in place and a total ban would be cruel and unusual punishment. EAA just needs to fully enforce the current rules.
    much easier to enforce a total ban. If someone is smoking anywhere on the grounds, they are ejected from the grounds. No claim of I thought this was a smoking area because the entire grounds are non smoking.
    Last edited by miemsed; 07-22-2015 at 05:29 PM.
    States visited with my Piper Challenger