Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 AirVenture Webcams - Please use this thread for the 2015 Webcams

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Bryan View Post
    Hey everybody - we heard the feedback loud and clear! The control tower videographer cam is back and will be freely accessible during the air shows here:

http://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/eaa...enture-webcams
    Is EAA live still available if there is no refund? I bought 6 daily tickets, used one yesterday but I do not know how to use the next one for today. It just asks me to buy a ticket for today.
    Rick

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wyoranch View Post
    I don't suppose you addressed those of us who spent money on the "Premium" service? Not a big deal you have bigger fish to fry( sorry I meant cheese curds ).
    Thanks for doing that for all of us
    Rick
    Rick - I've been told that full refunds were issued to everyone this morning.

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Bryan View Post
    Rick - I've been told that full refunds were issued to everyone this morning.
    That is GREAT Hal! My loss of faith was very short lived.
    Thanks
    Rick

Great to hear. You folks do a great job. I think the paid option has potential - especially with the planned extra features.
    Hopefully the feedback will help to develop the product for future shows.
    Actually, I hope i can attend in person again in the future and have no need for the live feeds
    Keep up the good work.
    Randy

Hello Guys..

I know you only hear from me during Airventure and I want to thank you again for your hard work bringing us the webcams.

One thing I would like to point out / ask. Can you please find a way to blend in the sounds from the airshow more during the airshow broadcast ? Being a pilot and aviation enthusiast I don't think I speak only for myself to say I don't watch an airshow for the music unless it is the music of airplane noise ! For instance just now was the jet Waco I dont even think that I was able to hear the jet engine one time. I think this small change can really improve the enjoyment of the coverage.

Please see what you can do and it will be much appreciated as allways..

Thank you..

Perhaps I've got a setting or something that needs tweaking, but the Theatre in the Woods feed seems to be constantly buffering. I am fairly confident my settings are correct as I have no problems with any of the other cams and I have 100 mbps internet. Anybody else experiencing problems.

Russ Zimmerman
    EAA Member #292524
    "Thanks Paul"

Quote Originally Posted by spongebobiwan View Post
    Perhaps I've got a setting or something that needs tweaking, but the Theatre in the Woods feed seems to be constantly buffering. I am fairly confident my settings are correct as I have no problems with any of the other cams and I have 100 mbps internet. Anybody else experiencing problems.
    +1........same exact issue.
    Last edited by wyoranch; 07-21-2015 at 06:21 PM.

How hugely disappointing. I left work early to watch the Rutan presentation in the Theater in the Woods and the buffering and drop out is so bad it is uncomprehendable. Come on EAA. If this is the best you can do, don't do it at all.

I gave up. Does anyone know if it is being recorded and available later?
    Last edited by Sirota; 07-21-2015 at 07:55 PM.

The audio only feed is working fine through TuneIn.com
    Since I already know what Burt, Dick, Mike and Dave look like, it's not bad at all.

It would be nice to see the slides though.
    Last edited by PaulDow; 07-21-2015 at 08:26 PM.

yeah, we have been experiencing some issues with the DSL service in the theater. The AT&T tech has been out here everyday since sunday and we thought we had the issue resolved since the first half of the show was just fine. I just restarted the stream with a lower bitrate and that seems to be much more stable. we plan to do some more intensive testing tomorrow and hopefully have a easier rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by spongebobiwan View Post