Thread: Important, needs your email or phone call.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jonathan, I didn't intend to short circuit your ( EAA) method of making these contacts, just that for a me at that time phone calls were easier.
    I have made the requests to my congressmen though both methods now, and will do a follow up direct email also.

How about the rest of the folks here? If everyone who griped about the price of water at EAA wrote, there would be a flood of messages going to Congress. (that's my best pun this early in the day)

Jonathan Harger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    Jonathan, I didn't intend to short circuit your ( EAA) method of making these contacts, just that for a me at that time phone calls were easier.
    I have made the requests to my congressmen though both methods now, and will do a follow up direct email also.
    Bill,
    Thank you for taking action! Any way our members would like to contact representatives in support of this legislation is a good way (with the possible exception of wearing a sandwich board on Capitol Hill). I only offer the Rally Congress link as it is a convenient way for our members to send a succinct, supportive letter--I don't mean to suggest that it is the best or preferred method of contact.
    Thank you again for taking your time to make your voice heard. We're at 62 House co-sponsors so far, and hopefully with enough public support we can grow that number and start getting attention and support in the Senate.