View Poll Results: Please be honest and do not attempt to skew poll results. Please only participate in

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will comply with YE background security checks including submitting SSN.

11 11.22%
  • Yes, I will comply with YE background security checks but only if SSN requirment is removed.

10 10.20%
  • No, I will not comply unless the YE background security checks is drastically revised.

47 47.96%
  • No, I will never comply with any type of YE background security checks

30 30.61%

Thread: Poll -- Young Eagles Background Security Checks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Floatsflyer View Post
    ...snip ...Any EAA member can participate in your poll, regardless of participation in YE activities because any EAA policy impacts all members equally past, present and future and therefore all members can voice their views. Those that have not fallen off a building yet don't need the experience to know that it will hurt.

Now we all know that anyone can check off this poll and you wouldn't know if they were YE volunteers or not. But I would appreciate if you would voluntarily and formally revise the preamble by deleting the above quoted exclusion.

I invite, encourage and urge ALL members to take part in the poll and voice your opinion(even though the thread on the subject is well voiced and clearly states how the vast majority feels).
    I will overlook some of your more inflammatory remarks because you are absolutely correct that any EAA member can take the poll. What was I thinking? I don't set the rules about who can or cannot take the poll. If there is any way, I will remove the remarks about asking only YE volunteers to participate. It was wrong of me to be exclusionary. I will see if I can still edit the remarks.
    Last edited by Mark van Wyk; 01-25-2016 at 05:32 PM.