Quote Originally Posted by krw920 View Post
I agree, the old page had the new "news" articles front and center, I still haven't found a good place to find them on the new one.
Thanks to all ongoing for the feedback. As you've seen, the 4 "feature item" blocks on the home page aren't changing all that frequently. This will change a bit over time, especially as the "we have a new website" story is no longer news - then you'll start to see other news items that merit the exposure pop up there.

That said, to see the news articles, just click on "News" on the menu bar. They're all there, one click away.

A couple of points for everyone to consider:

The overwhelming majority of traffic to EAA.org comes from search engines, social media, and direct links to stories from newsletters like e-Hotline, bypassing the front page altogether. Of the traffic that does hit the home page, the overwhelming majority of that traffic is made up of new users who have never been to the site before. When going through the redesign process, we asked ourselves what we wanted a new user to see: an orgy of ads and a massive not-well-organized list of news stories like on the old site, or a simpler, cleaner destination that says a bit about who we are (we build airplanes, we fly young eagles, we love flying, etc.) and then offers a reasonable set of navigational tools to find the rest of what you might want.

Quote Originally Posted by krw920 View Post
One other thing, many links do not display in IE8, like on the blogs page, I see no links at all in IE8 which is what is on my work computer, which is locked down so I can't put another browser on it.
Sounds like you're running IE8 on Windows XP at work?