Many people know of the humor paper THE ONION. They often take the latest news, be it political or celebrity or whatever is at the top and pull it to the limit of truth to have satire make a point. It's great laughs and real commentary at the same time. I wish I had been clever enough to start the paper, which I think is now an online site also.
Anyway, recently there was a listing of their best headlines.
One of my favorites is "Hijackers surprised to find themselves in Hellp, : "We expected eternal paradise for this," say suicide bombers.
The other great one was when they claimed a Gallup poll showed Obama was so unpopular that people would rather have dinner with Amajinadad (sp?) that the Pres. It's funny on its own, but the real laugh is the North Korean newspaper picked up the story and published it as a true story, not knowing what the Onion even was. I"d guess satire or even humor is not big in N Korea.

So, for the ever vigilant censors, what does this story have to do with aviation? Well mostly I think we can all use plenty of laughs, but to fit the narrow definition, the story came from the airline hijackings.
The motto of the paper is "serious funny business".