Thanks everyone for the helpful hints and tips!! Currently I have paid for most of my private rating in cash, but i don't have a job or jobs for the sufficient income right now. I'm in the process of interviews and such for better paying jobs. In the meantime I am looking into different colleges and universities because I do want a bachelor's degree. I also wanted to take out additional loans so that i can at least finish my flying up. Like i said i really like Everglades and their curriculum, it definitely sparked my interest, however can i take additional loans from places like sallie mae to finish flying? Everglades does not support the flying portion of it. I'm new to school, i finished high school almost 15 years ago, so I'll be honest in saying i dont have any clue how this works. Add the fact that it's all in aviation, and you can't exactly sign up for aviation anywhere, it seems more confusing. i just want to fly haha! but i do not want to relocate from BUF right now. so anything online is helpful.
I have also written a few essays and received some letters of recommendation for scholarships thru WAI. (Money i dont have to pay back is always worth a shot at getting).