One of my traditions is to visit the Sacred Heart food stand located just northwest of the main gate at least once during the week, and usually more than once. Good food with good prices and some of the nicest people running the stand you could ever hope to meet. At least once during the week I make my way to the the last airplane at the south end of the field in "North Fond du Lac", and I always spend at least an hour some evening watching the flying activity at the ultralights strip.

Perhaps my favorite thing to do is get onto the grounds between 5:30 and 6:00am, get the Timeless Voices tent opened up, and then spend 30-40 minutes taking photos in the golden glow of the sunrise. It's a beautiful time to be on the grounds, and the smell of freshly prepared donuts drifting around from down by the IAC building is mouthwatering.

Other than that, Oshkosh to me has evolved from being about seeing the latest and greatest airplanes and restorations to seeing some of my closest friends every summer. I love it!