Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Airventure 2021 App?

Hi Bill. Our IT team was made aware of this issue and is working to get items sorted chronologically.
    Elayna Hall
    EAA #1229926
    Social Media Coordinator
    Experimental Aircraft Association

I attempted to download the app for my iPhone but can't seem to get it to work. Is it ready for prime time?
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Elayna Hall View Post
    Hi Bill. Our IT team was made aware of this issue and is working to get items sorted chronologically.
    Thanks Elayna. Also, the app doesn’t show where the forums are located. It’s nice to know that there is a forum, but we need to know where to find it. It seems that the rewrite has left out some of the key features of the previous versions.
    Bill

N222AB
    Fort Collins, CO

also, registering as an EAA member requires to enter my zip code. I am an EAA member, but, as a Canadian, don’t have a zip code…

In today's day and time how is it possible the web itinerary and the mobile app don't sync? The ease of viewing the event on a large monitor coupled with the miss-sorted entries on the mobile app makes the non syncing a PIA

The itinerary I set up on my computer several days ago is showing up on my phone app. (Android) And as for sorting, I don't think it is mis-sorted or random, it appears to be alphabetical. Which while not totally useless, it may be close to it. Only good if you are looking for a forum you know the official name of.

Any progress on the sorting? Mine went from straight alphabetical sort to semi-date sorted, but not sorted by time within the dates.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dclaxon View Post
    Any progress on the sorting? Mine went from straight alphabetical sort to semi-date sorted, but not sorted by time within the dates.

Dave

I take that back, it's my itinerary that is semi-sorted, and it actually seems to be sorted in the order I added stuff to it from the web site. The actual schedule in the Android app is still sorted alphabetically. Which would be useful if the forums were being held in alphabetical order.

App says “no data found” on all the forums I selected. It won’t even show the forums in the schedule page. Even deleted app and reinstalled. Still get “no data found”. Fortunately AirVenture Today paper is working properly. Now trying to find a pen. ��

I used the app to find forum #6. I walked a very very long time. I finally stopped a guy and asked for directions. He said he wasn’t aware of a forum #6 in Chicago.