We have been going to sun n fun in Lakeland, Fl for over 15 years. This year we plan to attend oshkosh for the first time. We were thinking of staying the whole length of the show (Monday to Sunday i think it is) but I have heard from a few sources that it may be necicary to arrive a few days before the beginning of the show to get a campsite in camp scholler. We definately want to be camping on site and not at some 3rd party campground and need to drive in and park our car each day. I thought I would ask some of the experienced airventure goers if they have any experiences that they could share that could possibly help us get an idea of a) how early should we arrive/secure a site in order to get a decent spot within the campground, and b) how early should we secure a site to be able to get a site anywhere camp scoller.
What are your experiences?
Electric and water would be nice if there happens to be something when we get there, but it seems as if they sell out weeks in advance and it would be expensive to reserve. Basic sites will be fine. But just want to be sure we will still be able to even get one of those.

I appreciate any inputs.

Thanks.