Thread: Motorcycle parking

Motorcycle parking

I've heard the cycle parking near the Ultralights gate is gone.

Where is the motorcycle parking for 2021 ?

Mark

I understood it was going to be "relocated"

Not sure if that means it will still be Wisconsin, lol.

Can anyone comment as to how this ended up this year? Is there free motorcycle parking by the Ultralight gate red barn as in years past?

There are bike racks outside the fence. Seen bikes and mopeds there. I haven't noticed whether there are motorcycles parked in the area inside the fence, but I will look tomorrow.

Ok thank you. I plan on heading up tomorrow morning. Hopefully they still allow this. I haven't been to Oshkosh since 2017 so I'm pumped. The motorcycle parking at the barn was always a great feature for those in the know. So many people had no idea about it and ended up parking with the cages (cars). The several dozen of us that would use this special parking in past years always appreciated how much easier it made the trip. The camaraderie amongst motorcyclists was appreciated too. Sometimes people would even gather to check out the different bikes that came from all over the country.

If it's not available, I wonder what would happen if you parked outside the fence, with the bicycles?

I did see motorcycles parked there today. Did not see any sign that there was a fee, but I didn't get a close look.

For anyone curious, there was free motorcycle parking at the ultralight red barn as prior years. There was ample space left both Friday and Saturday. Only a few dozen motorcyclists seem to know about this great benefit.