Quote Originally Posted by robert l View Post
my comment about open carry was meant as satire/sarcasm, in retrospect, I apologize if any were offended.

I got it L-188, your sarcasm wasn't wasted, I seldom do open carry, I don't want people to know I'm packin heat ! And I respect all signage that prohibits C C.
Bob
Thanks for the comeback. In these trying times, I suspect even Oshkosh won't be immune to pushing and shoving, shouting matches, etc. hence my decision not to attend. I've been attending off and on since the 70's been a volunteer, and I even have a 5 digit member number. But everything and everywhere is political these days and Oshkosh won't be any different. It was always a place that I felt everyone was welcome, If you loved airplanes, you were part of the gang. We were all cool kids so to speak. But things have changed. That's all I'll say. the mods don't have to get involved, I suspect comments will be mostly of the good riddance variety and I get it. Still love airplanes, I'll worship from afar. Here's hoping for a safe and hopefully dry and cool convention.