Thread: My new togs clothing from EAA store for upcoming arrival at AIRVENTURE

Goggles My new togs clothing from EAA store for upcoming arrival at AIRVENTURE

When I opened the box I saw that the "Biplane" t-shirt featured what I would call an AN-2 which I would identify as designed in the Ukraine but often built elsewhere. It has windows as if for passengers. I myself don't use the term "old School" as I don't know what it means. So now to what I might express when I get there unless I clear it up now. The Engineering Spirit in the Old Testament of the Revised Standard Version (RSV)

This is the version I read totally before being confirmed as a Christian. Later the King James Version (KJV) was demanded by most Christians. Meanwhile Catholics were exposed to text proclaimed in their own language. As decade passed a version known as the Good News was retranslated from the Greek excluding the scrolls discovered in in a cave that had led to the RSV. Here is the text I wish to compare with the EAA objects.

King Uzziah made the corner and the angle in the wall of Jerusalem. He made engines of war but because he entered the Holy of Holies his hand was made white.

In the late 70’s the skins of DC-10’s produced at Long Beach for American Airlines were left unpainted and instead given a coat of pure aluminum to yield a clad appearance. Some painted flourishes and texts were applied also.

To avoid scratches and scuffs the resultant skins were identified with warnings like this “white glove handling required.”

Now to put the biblical text as I remember it into Ukrainian after I had been to St. Mary’s Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Southfield, Michigan with a Russian Bible I had gotten from The American Bible Society in Baltimore, Maryland as a trade for a bad check I had gotten for teaching preschoolers at Zion Hill Preschool in Washington, DC because my students did not meet Head Start standards shown to me at their matriculation; I will overcome my fear of having to learn the Cyrillic alphabet developed as an Undergraduate Physicist to present two foreign languages facility for Graduate entry. Yes, I know some members may not even be literate in one language in spite of being proficient draftsmen, or able to read blueprints. I am the son of a woman who taught French, and Latin as well as World History in High School. Here goes according to Microsoft and I will continue on one more step into Viet Namese. The base text is my memory as I had looked it up after working for Douglas Aircraft in Marketing and Engineering Advance Design and worked after a pause for United Technologies.

For those who do not understand my posts or just want to maintain a focus on Shop, Manual Labor or the Approach Air Traffic control; This is my most transparent way to present home and personal Vocations related to building an airplane.

Цар Уззійя зробив кут і кут в стіні Єрусалиму. Він зробив двигуни війни, але тому, що він увійшов до Святих Святих, його рука була зроблена білою. As if Russian and not Ukrainian

Sa hoàng Uziya đă chỉ đạo kut ở Yurusalimu. Trong vikobiy của vikuni, có một cách mà bàn tay Uvyishov cho Các Thánh Hữu, bula tay tốt bị phá vỡ bởi bloya. Into Viet Namese

I am very pleased with my new hat and two shirts and hope they are well understood if I maintain a silence so they can speak for me. I wore the hat today in my 2.78 mile walk about the hills and valleys of my neighborhood

I have a red EAA hat and a blue Airventure 2020 shirt, and I only speak southern, uh, ok?
    Bob

I made a briefing at Shaw AFB in 1967 and began searching out available RB and EB-66 airframes to be converted to USMC pod counter measures as chosen for the EA-6B. Later, the theater air commander for Iraqi Freedom Chuck Horner became the principle advocate for anti-ballistic missiles at Fort Greeley, Alaska. Does my post fit yours at Sumpter, SC? All the big SAC bases in the North like K.I. Sawyer, Kincheloe, Oscoda, in Michigan were long gone by the time I grew up. I had nobody but Southerners to listen to.

(I had nobody but Southerners to listen to.) Well, it could have been worse, you could have had only yankees to listen too. Lol. There are a few different dialects in S.C. alone, but I'm sure you were in good company. I took my PPL check ride in Sumter, S.C. in 1974, I live about 60 miles from there. I've never been in the military so a lot of the stuff you talk about is over my head, but I'm excited for you to be going to A/V for your first time.
    Bob