Thread: I'm getting into "Pre-Show" mode

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm getting into "Pre-Show" mode

I've verified that my mom-n-pop motel IS still in business after all their Covid related financial hardships and my reservation is intact - and THEY were thrilled to learn that AirVenture IS going to happen this year. They really count on having a full house for that timeframe.

I get my 2nd dose of vaccine next week so I'll be medically good to go.

I can now 'officially' start gathering up all my notes and scraps of paper containing all the new 'old' jokes I hope to tell this year and start rehearsing.

I've been socking away as many pennies as I can all year and have sufficient to cover the serious $$ it costs to volunteer as a tram conductor - an expense I consider to be worth every cent by the way. If I didn't truly love it? I wouldn't do it.

And as always I can hardly wait for July to roll around. I do luv me some airplanes.

YAY AirVenture!! I also do hope that all the international guests will also be able to attend with the lifting of pandemic related travel bans and problems.

Oh, and regardless of your age - when you become eligible for the vaccine GET THE SHOT(S) please. We're all in this thing together.
    Last edited by CHICAGORANDY; 03-31-2021 at 07:44 PM.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln