Hello. Can anyone recommend a type of body/dent filler that could be used on the leading edge of an aluminum wing to fill a small dent (1/4 inch diameter). I have seen the aircraft paint shops using some type of product but I am not sure what it was. I would think that the material would have to be flexible (unlike automotive Bondo) to cope with the flexing and expanding/contracting of the surface of the wing. Thank you.