When I was being treated for prostate cancer this August I chose radiation and the machine was a "Halcyon". I looked this up online and found the mythology is about the time in mid-Winter when the winds are quiet and the Kingfisher or Halcyon builds her nest on the waters. After some wild times with the aerobatic and light aircraft in MS-FS 2020 in the fall, recently I have made flights from Lakeway, Texas to Marfa and yesterday in Brazil up the coast to score 300 n-mi credit with a propeller aircraft with the ICON and then the Extra. The Lo-IFR winds in Brazil were 1 and 2 knots and all over the world shown 270 degrees at 5 knots on the surface at the airfields. What other mystique do I have here? My mother bought me a battleship Monogram "Kingfisher" plastic model I never built and is still here in cellophane. I, to honor the linac in the x-ray machine that knocks out the double bond of the Cancer DNA with Compton scattered and collimated electrons more recently bought a EFA-18G "Growler" Hasegowa." 1/72nd kit with the ECM pods I had met at Raytheon Santa Barbara in 1967 which feature Traveling Wave tubes (TWT).