Hi,

As a GA pilot, I always wished that there was a fast, easy way to help me detect and reduce flight risks and not get stuck in endless replanning cycles. I finally got fed up and started to research this, and worked with a team to build the tool that I always wanted: Embark, the risk-reducing pre-flight planner.

Embark works across devices and the feedback from early users has been really encouraging. Embark has useful features that I haven’t been able to find in other GA tools, allowing you to:
- Save time by optimizing for risk factors on cross country routes to avoid endless replanning cycles as weather, SUA, and TFRs change.
-Automatically mitigate risks by suggesting alternate routes based on your custom preferences. Factors include TFRs, large bodies of water, special use airspace (Including Prohibited, Restricted, and MOAs), AIRMETs/SIGMETs for convective weather, icing, turbulence, Class B/C/D airspace, and multiple altitudes to optimize performance around mountainous terrain.
-Clearly highlight risk factors that otherwise might be missed

It is free and you can try it out here https://embarkflight.com Looking forward to hearing what you like and how it could be even better! The best way to give us feedback is via embark@nearearth.aero

Best,
-Basti