I have carefully followed the instructions on this page, and in the PDF document I received after completing Step 2 of those instructions.

The PDF directs me to: 1. uninstall previous versions (not applicable); 2. go to solidworks.com/sek (done); 3. fill out the request form with EAA's info (done); and, 4. Download SolidWorks. It ain't that easy. Read on...

After completing Steps 1 through 3, I was taken to a registration page for "MySolidWorks." I reluctantly completed that registration with the same contact info I have on file with EAA (why does DS need my physical home address and phone number?). They said I would get an email with a link to click to complete my registration, but that email never came.

I tried logging in anyway and was accepted, but my profile in MySolidWorks shows me as a "Guest" user. If I click the link to register as a "Student," it asks for a school name, year of graduation, student serial number, etc. Clearly, that doesn't apply to EAA members.

I cannot find any way to download the software, and no evidence that SolidWorks linked me to EAA. Why does it have to be this difficult, and where do I need to look for the SolidWorks download?

Thanks.