Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Oshkosh 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Page View Post
    Apparently appearance wasn't one of the criteria in the Postal Service's RFQ. I think the Pontiac Aztek and Fiat Multipla just lost lost their shared crown as the ugliest vehicles ever made.
    Someone made the observation that it looks like it was designed by the Pixar Cars guys.

"Make no mistake----the event is on." Jack J. Pelton EAA CEO and Chairman of the Board. Is that an "Nuff Said" thing?

I have an appointment for my first Fauci Ouchi on Sunday.

I had my first jab two weeks ago and my second coming up in two weeks. Nothing to it, but I have a couple of friends that told me their second jab made them a little sick the next day and then they were fine. Couple of other friends had no reaction at all to the second shot.

I'll be wearing the hat that reads, I didn't take the vaccine !
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Lindberg View Post
    I had my first jab two weeks ago and my second coming up in two weeks. Nothing to it, but I have a couple of friends that told me their second jab made them a little sick the next day and then they were fine. Couple of other friends had no reaction at all to the second shot.
    I got a Shingrix shot a few weeks back, so I'm kind of primed for reactions.

I've heard the biggest side effect of the Covid vaccine is that the recipient has to tell everyone he got the vaccine. :-)

Got my first one yesterday (Pfizer), actually had a bit of reaction to it that same afternoon. Headache, fatigue, etc.

I could thus say, "I'm not looking forward to the second dose," but I'd be lying. Bring it on!

Ron Wanttaja

Quote Originally Posted by rwanttaja View Post
    I've heard the biggest side effect of the Covid vaccine is that the recipient has to tell everyone he got the vaccine. :-)
    Got my first one yesterday (Pfizer), actually had a bit of reaction to it that same afternoon. Headache, fatigue, etc.
    I could thus say, "I'm not looking forward to the second dose," but I'd be lying. Bring it on!
    Ron Wanttaja
    Ann & I got our second Pfizer shot 2 days ago. No reaction either time other than Ann was a little tired. She normally has a bad reaction to the Flu shot, and won't take it.
    Mel, DAR since the Last Century, Specializing in Light-Sport and Experimental Aircraft. Certificated over 1,100 Light-Sport & Experimental aircraft.

I at long last found the Golden Ticket. Namely a confirmed appointment for my first dose of Covid vaccine in just a couple weeks. So.... Yay me! - lol I never for a second fretted over 'whether or not' I'd get the vaccine, just 'when the heck' would I finally be able to schedule the appointment. Vaccines work ( no duh ) and as a former embalmer and Army Vietnam Vet I can assure you I've had most of them at one time or another and now at 72 am still alive, reasonably healthy and able to tell the tale. Drugs iz good.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

The ones that replaced the jeeps way back were Chevrolet S-10 mini pickup chassis with Grumman aluminum bodies from their factory in Sterling on old US -12 (112). That is still our mail truck here. Personal note-I did the detailing on a Mercedes 190-D that one of the RFD mailmen used for right side of the road deliveries and scratched up the drivers side door. Great acceleration up to about 4 miles and hour and then very leisurely. PPS-I attended a Circuit Court proceeding in Michigan where we grade school kids watched Judge Bach (who later was one of my Bay City Times customers) preside over a case where an insurance company was suing a rural mail man for making a u-turn on a country gravel road and the insured , a salesman, plowed into him on the driver's side, T-bone style.