Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Halloran View Post
Ron
Im a retired dentist--wore a mask and gloves for the last 35 years I worked
I Think Rush is a liberal.
I got vaccinated. My gut feelings,Science and My MD friends said smart thing to do
Had a 50 year old friend that felt like you did-- Died of covid--We had his funeral last week.
Can give you his widows number so you can call her and convince her that her husbands beliefs were correct
will be in Oshkosh in may for work week
then two weeks during airadventure
I'll be the one wearing a mask
Kevin, and how often did you change out your mask? Did you wear it more than two hours at a time? Did you experience headaches after prolonged wearing?
Was your 50 year old friend the picture of health or did he have other medical issues contributing to a compromised immune system? Was he treated with Hydroxychloriquine and Zinc or perhaps Ivermectin? 70% of people who contract Covid -19 say they always or almost always wore a mask, so what's your point? I never inferred vaccines didn't work. It's that the current vaccines have absolutely no track record of long term side effects and I'm not risking my health just to be someone's lab rat. Oh, one other question. Do any of your medical doctor friends get any kind of monetary incentive from the pharmacutical companies for the vaccines they administer?