I have a Windows 7 computer right behind me here that is worthless on hot days. When I bought it I sacrificed screen real estate and potential resolution in order to get a touch screen. My first computer had a keyboard that eventually went bad and even the mouse could not tame it from simply auto-repeating one key endlessly. I purchased one of those wave shape keyboards Microsoft sold for my next computer but I had to use tape to update it for Windows 95. So for the sturdier NT4 computer I bought in 2000 I insisted on a better keyboard and they suggested a server keyboard that arrived with a heavy and sturdy frame. My sister bought an identical computer mine the year we got Windows 7 machines. She eventually got tired of the cursor going over into the corner after hiding and had the support tell her how to disable that feature. I left mine enabled and can tell you it is definitely something temperature sensitive and I decided the screen was warping and the corner stress was what was causing the noxious behavior. This computer is 5 years old and I specifically avoided any thing touch screen. It has a touch pad, however. My phone has a touch interface. I do not see the touch screen in aircraft interfaces, but rather see buttons and knobs and sliders. I specifically made a digital model of a 737 MAX to examine this in position, function and reach. I did not make this to be for a simulator as that is specifically where the touch would be artificial. What is the current resistance to this type of interface? Definitely not click.