Hello to all of you out there!

The above referenced "light Sport Aircraft" is a Seaplane that has a webcam camera located in the top of the vertical (near the front tip) . It is not a go pro system but a Web Cam that is wired to a double female USB power resistor that lowers it's 12 volt operating power to the systems 5 volt. using one of the male pigtails spliced into the power circuit. The other male pigtail running off the power plug connects to a double male power cord plug and runs data from the camera to a female insertion "Webcam Lighting box" which takes the data stream and changes it to a WiFi image signal output that goes via the other female exit to a USB male plug charger cord to a I pad charger plug where it plugs in using a ipad WiFi app (activated) to produce the active video image while the engine is in operation n during flight to monitor normal engine operation.

The system mysteriously crashed 2 months ago and I've had 2 Geek Techs look at it (both of whom seem to be perplexed) and cannot get it to operate even after verifying proper camera operation, power to the restrictor plug and thru the "New just replaced webcam lightning box"

I wondered if any others had encountered this type of problem , a diagnosis , solution and maybe a possible repair without having to tear the old system out! Any help would be graciously appreciated.

If any of u have installed a system similar to this in any aircraft I'd love to see ur set up and what u did?

The Company whom makes the system is called Febon in Tiawan.

TU;

Kent G Carlomagno
1 (415) 847-3402