Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSWP (Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional) Exam Questions

Claiming the CSWA voucher from eaa.

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. I heard that if you registered for eaa you would get a voucher for both the CSWA and CSWP. Do you know where I can claim them? Thanks for your help. EDIT: I found the CSWP but not the CSWA

Pretty sure it's just CSWP. Could be wrong, never looked into it.

Can you somehow clam it from the solidworks site using your license?

I'm pretty sure you can purchase any of the tests and take them with any version of SolidWorks ( Edu, standard, premium). The only one provided free would be CSWP. CSWA and CSWE would need to be purchased individually. From the Reddit SolidWorks page people recommend skipping CSWA anyways.

Technically, the new vouchers since June will work with any Dassault Systems certification test, but it was intended to be used with the CSWP.

How do you get get the free voucher for the CSWP exam?

There used to be a page on claiming it but I cannot seem to find it. Thanks for your hlep.

Go here, login to the site as a member, complete the form and follow the instructions.

CSWP (Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional) Exam Questions

Just posting an update... the process to request CSWP vouchers has changed a little. When you fill out the form online, you are directed to email the administrator to request the actual voucher. At that time, you can request CSWP and/or CSWA vouchers. Also, we no longer offer a free code to retake a portion of the CSWP exam; however, you can pay $33 to retake that portion.
    Last edited by Cory Puuri; 08-25-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Hi Mr.Puuri I have tried to email (cpurri@eaa.org) for the voucher but it keeps giving me the error (550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)) I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. I would like some help with this. Thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by Okaydokie View Post
    Hi Mr.Puuri I have tried to email (cpurri@eaa.org) for the voucher but it keeps giving me the error (550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)) I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. I would like some help with this. Thank you for your time
    Just emailed a reply to you. Looks like you had the wrong spelling in the email address.