Thread: Ross Aero Redrive...

Ross Aero Redrive...

I am in need of information about Ross Redrives.... I have one on my Subaru EJ 2.2 and its leaking oil...

I'm sure I'm not the only person out there that has one.. and I'm sure someone has some kind of manual for theirs...

PLEASE !! post it here for those of us that purchased a plane in progress that has one on it.. but didn't get the manual to keep it in a safe condition for flight..

would save us thousands of dollars if you would...

please and thanks....

John M.
    Velocity SE/FG

If you don't have any luck here, you might try the flyrotary list. I don't know of anyone still running one there, but I do know that several people started with one. You might find that the drive has enough similarities to yours that one of their manuals would help.

Charlie

thanks for some direction...

Quote Originally Posted by rv7charlie View Post
    If you don't have any luck here, you might try the flyrotary list. I don't know of anyone still running one there, but I do know that several people started with one. You might find that the drive has enough similarities to yours that one of their manuals would help.

Charlie

Thank you Charlie !!

John M.

I can look through my manuals to see if I have anything. I purchased a damaged airplane that Has a Formula Power Subaru engine conected to a Ross redrive. Doesn't look overly complicated. Probably just a typical style bearing seal on each end. But that's just my guess, since I haven't looked at it in awhile. Need a spare engine and redrive?