Thread: Navworx ADS600-EXP UAT Console installer problem

Navworx ADS600-EXP UAT Console installer problem

I have a problem trying to connect to my ADS600-exp unit with the UAT console exp installer.

It connects via wifi, and shows UAT not configured, but any time it tries to update a field, it will show UAT not connected, and say check power to unit. Then it will show connected again. The unit is ver. 5.7, the UAT console is ver. 5.6.2, probably not an issue, but if anyone can supply me with one of the later ver. I can try that. i haven’t been able to find any downloadable software in the google sphere.

it was mentioned that there might be an issue with the wifi/network settings on the laptop. If anyone has had this issue and or knows anything that may help me crack this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for any help,
    Steve

You might want to check AD 2017-11-11 on the Navworx ADS600 ADS-B units. It is prohibited to install an ADS600-EXP unit in any aircraft, period. I have one in a drawer in my shop that I had to remove.
    Bruce Finney
    N18JF T-18C #262
    Yelm, WA USA

Quote Originally Posted by bfinney View Post
    You might want to check AD 2017-11-11 on the Navworx ADS600 ADS-B units. It is prohibited to install an ADS600-EXP unit in any aircraft, period. I have one in a drawer in my shop that I had to remove.
    What a waste having it in a drawer, I use mine as a nice paperweight!
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

If any of you would like to donate one of the units to me, I’ll give a few dollars and pay for shipping. If they worked when you removed them.

Just PM me,
    Thanks,
    Steve