Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spam !

Anyone been to the spam museum in Minnesota? Great museum, definitely worth the $100 spamburger flight

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Davidson View Post
    Anyone been to the spam museum in Minnesota? Great museum, definitely worth the $100 spamburger flight
    A bunch of us flew up there a few years ago. Worth the trip and you come away a Spam expert. Great gift shop. Neat part is they poke a little fun at themselves. Restaurants in the area serve Spam. I don't suppose Wilfred would like it.

Someone had to do it...

My father was a Sea Bee in WW II. I told him one day that I thought Spam was pretty good stuff. He replied with, "not the when you eat that s^&* three times a day!"

http://www.americainwwii.com/stories/spamagain.html

I like Spam, too! The parent company is a big customer of the company I work for...
    Anxiety is nature's way of telling you that you've already goofed up.

Nothing is good when it is about all you have to live on! Hal Weekly tells of being shot down in his B-17 over France and being hidden in plain sight as a French farm worker by the underground. The farm was pretty poor, but did have grow fresh green beans. Great for the first few days, but after 6 weeks he got awfully tired of them. Hal went back some years ago to meet again and thank those who saved him.