Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Merchandise

2020 Merchandise

Like many of you, I’m still going to purchase a 2020 shirt, and hopefully my other regular do-dads.

Have the shirt in my cart, as well as my mini windsock.

I CANNOT FIND a 2020 patch or pin. I’m looking for the round white style pin and patch.

Has anyone found the secret webpage for these? Being pragmatic, I understand they might not have been made yet but just thought I’d ask around...

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

I’m assuming they’re sitting in a warehouse somewhere. It will be interesting to see if EAA decides to sell them or if they go to the dump. I hope it’s the former.
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime
    Learn to Build, Build to Fly, Fly for Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Airmutt View Post
    I’m assuming they’re sitting in a warehouse somewhere. It will be interesting to see if EAA decides to sell them or if they go to the dump. I hope it’s the former.
    I guess the mail order ones could be printed by one of those Pring On Demand companys. I ordered mine last night, says it will be here in a week, we'll see.
    Bob

I was referring to the patches and pins. Tees shorts and hats are still available.
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime

I would certainly but a pin and patch set. I told my boss that I intend to drive to OSH when the show would have been and sit on the grass with a couple of camp chairs. I still would like to see a grass roots home built and GA show on the weekend. Have Oshkosh restaurants sell food. Just a gathering.
    Last edited by psvinny; 05-04-2020 at 09:47 AM.

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlOrton View Post
    I CANNOT FIND a 2020 patch or pin. I’m looking for the round white style pin and patch.

Has anyone found the secret webpage for these? Being pragmatic, I understand they might not have been made yet but just thought I’d ask around...
    Try the link below.
    https://www.eaa.org/shop/ProductCata...ry.aspx?ID=946

OK; what'd you do, Wrongway?!? I swear I was on the collectibles site just yesterday, and that stuff wasn't there. Maybe they just got it in, or just listed. Yeah - that's my story....

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

Carl your right, it wasn’t. I’m claiming victory from Post #2 - yeah right. I suspect more items will show up in the store down the road.
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime

Just ordered 2 Tee's and a pin. Collectibles.
    Sad but completely understand the decision. I've been trying to figure out how I could avoid showering at Scholler...

Would the Vintage 2020 Beer Cup be available? I have them for the last 8 years.