Thread: My napkin has turbofan, 5 stage augmentor, spoilers, VTOL, slats,multiple flaps

Neutral My napkin has turbofan, 5 stage augmentor, spoilers, VTOL, slats,multiple flaps

It doesn't have a supersonic GA new design flying. It doesn't have me in the pilot seat. It's ancestor designs while updated with things like conformal fuel tanks are now 50 years old. It expects to have a theoretical phase where it is nothing but derivatives and a mathematical construct (model). The tie from the theoretical to a fully defined geometry "mold line" will be a preferential estimate to practical good looks. Why won't it be the back of an envelope? The other viewers don't want it sealed. Very uninteresting to spies. Not a truck. Seeks maximum angles through cycles.

What I fear is going to the joint EAA/AOPA meet in San Marcos on April 29 and some guy has a demonstration team of 5 F-119 Stealth fighters he bought in Kazakhstan. All I could say is "shown!." Seems it is not a problem, "The calendar is currently disabled."