Thread: Spare Us From the Zombies!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"
    Man what took you so long to figure that out?? Is a well deserved DUH in order?

I'd say not only a DUH, but a DOH! too - LOL I've been on the interwebs since Al Gore invented them but it's only been since I became a retired curmudgeon 6 years ago ( as opposed to my always being a younger curmudgeon) that trolling has started to get under my skin a little. I guess I'm a late bloomer? This is honestly the 1st time I've ever "ignored" a poster.

Personally? I get a little 'suspect' of a bump of posts from 3 years ago. Beyond that? Seeing replies to posts that died 5-10 years ago removes MY doubt. But that's just me and I only strive to keep ME happy after all.

It is almost the definition of a 'troll' that they join random forums across the web solely TO play their silly games. I don't recall, but I don't think you have to an EAA member to join here? Used to mostly happen when the schools were out, but now so many more are in their mom's basements all day every day instead of working a day job. - LOL
    Last edited by CHICAGORANDY; 04-19-2020 at 07:08 AM.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln