Hmm... My first CP post had an interesting mix of responses. Some "got it" that I was bored and threw out a steak to the junkyard dogs to at least wake up some gray matter. Some thought it was stupid, some got on board with it.

OK, so this is a more serious post.

What if we do need to cancel traditional Convention? I can see a mixture of activities that will allow at least some of the "flavor" to come through. National could provide almost 8 hrs/day (or more) of online content for the full week:

1. Forum speakers could still present material just as we now do webinars. With GoToMeeting, and others, one can ask questions, etc, and still learn some stuff. Who cares if it's in someone's garage or living room instead of the forum pavillions?

2. Vendor forums could continue in the same way. Garmin & Bose could fill a full week by themselves judging by the number of presentations they give at Convention.

3. Have owners of unique aircraft provide the virtual walkaround, Warbirds in Review-type presentation online.

4. If you *still* don't have enough content, you could enlist current homebuilders to give a hangar visit of their current projects. Keep it short like 15-30 mins max. Other builders of the same brand could ask questions for how the presenter solved a challenge in their build, etc.

5. An online Airventure Today could be prepared to highlight some of the stories, provide listings for that day's presentations, etc.

6. Open the EAA Online Store so we all *could* get that 2020 T-shirt, patches, etc.

I'm thinkin' this *could* be done....