Thread: Photos of dickey and jeanne hill

Photos of dickey and jeanne hill

Name:  denny and jeannie and dickey.jpg
Views: 2222
Size:  71.3 KB

I figured I would post a picture here of a well known couple that used to be involved there at the Red barn. Bummer that there is a strong chance that OSHKOSH will be cancelled this year. Be safe and alert out there everybody.

​" Good isn't cheap, and Cheap isn't good "

I knew Dick and Jeanne very well. Worked with both of them on many occasions. Miss them both!
    Cheers!

Joe

[QUOTE=Joda;81030]I knew Dick and Jeanne very well. Worked with both of them on many occasions. Miss them both![/QUOTE

Hey Joe, thanks for responding. The Dickey and Jeanne show was a fun one to participate in. I had the pleasure and privilege to know them for about 7 years before Dickey passed away. I would spend time with them each year after the fly in at Oshkosh was over. I did the artwork of Dickeys J-2 cub with the A-40 continental flat head for the Sea base shirts one year, he was over the moon to have his plane on a shirt. It was great fun to hang out at their place out in the countryside at Rockford. Many times we would drive over to Brodhead and have Donnie McMakin give us tours through the Al Kelch hangers and others as well. I too miss them very much. I will post a couple of pictures here to hopefully bring a smile to all that remember them.

Name:  IMG_1532 (2).jpg
Views: 703
Size:  97.4 KB Name:  IMG_1570 (2).jpg
Views: 666
Size:  96.3 KB Name:  IMG_1522 (2).jpg
Views: 670
Size:  96.7 KB Name:  IMG_1671 (2).jpg
Views: 679
Size:  96.9 KB Name:  dh041 (2).jpg
Views: 631
Size:  83.1 KB Name:  JC Cuevas (2).jpg
Views: 728