Because a lot of what EAA is about is hands on and I had none of that in Aerospace forms until I was at United/Technologies Government Products Division as Pratt & Whitney Aircraft in 1980 for training in Intermediate Maintenance on an F-100 (2) augmented turbofan engine at Edwards AFB I may try to contact someone who knows about some things long gone like CAB-41 forms that give data for commercial airline monthly costs. Another not so gone is Aircraft Standard Aircraft Characteristics (SAC) charts but then AFM 172-3 estimates of aircraft operational costs all of which led to the acceptance of 8 Douglas Aircraft Long Beach DC-9-30 cargo configured with long range ONA tanks with parts support from Ozark Airlines. As R.C.P. Jackson the Director of Plans and Operations Analysis said about me as I began, "I'm glad we got you. I would be terrified if I knew you were calculating nuclear yields at Los Alamos." My degree is in Physics and as Hal Bauer the director of Human Factors said "beware trying to make a trainer face valid."