Quote Originally Posted by bmckinney View Post
What happens if the facts & stats show that the majority of CV19 moved across the west/midwest in January & February when no social distancing was in effect and only became "visible" when it hit the east coast? It explains why CA through the midwest have such flat curves as opposed to the east coast over the last few months. Somehow, miraculously, all illnesses/deaths recorded due to cancer, flu, & pneumonia have dropped significantly over the last 2 months. Government spokesperson expert Dr. Birx revealed yesterday that they are being "liberal" & noting cause of death in all cases as CV19 if they have ANY trace of it. In addition, a MN doctor also revealed on camera today that the MN Health department (via CDC) indicated to use CV19 as cause of death regardless of other conditions, even if not tested for it and maybe only exposed to it. If you ignore the causes and look at all available data on illnesses and deaths over history, yes, there is an uptick in late 2019 & early 2020, but would compare to the totals when the other surprise viruses hit the US in the past (like H1N1), when you look at ALL the data.

More information will be gained over the next two weeks. I am glad EAA is taking the proper time and available data to make decisions instead of taking panic measures as others have. Hold off as long as possible. We may learn more soon.
Well, I read elsewhere that they, (the government, CDC, I don't know?) want the numbers to be as high as possible so they can force everyone to take the vaccine ! Just saying.
Bob, I'm not taking it ! I had the flu shot and still got the flu !