Thread: CH-701 Project

CH-701 Project

CH-701 Project
    The time has come, I realize I'm not going to finish my CH-701 so I'm going to see if anyone would like to pick up where I left off. The wings, without slats, or slat brackets are complete, one flaperon, rudder, stabilizer and elevator are also complete. Everything is plans built except the wing tanks that I picked up from the factory. I calculated from the Zenith web site, that the cost of the kits for the parts I have completed is a little over $7000.00, I would like to get $4000.00 for what I have built. I have no idea if this is a good price or not so, I'm just putting it out there. If you are interested, make an offer, the worst is I'll say no. I also have a couple of 4' X 12' sheets of 0.016 6061, some 0.025, some 0.040 and I think, 0.032. I also have quite a few clecos and some other fasteners of different sizes that can be added if wanted. I have more pictures if anyone is interested.

Last edited by robert l; 03-16-2020 at 06:37 PM.

You may want to add some "0s" to your sheet aluminum thicknesses. Otherwise you have some thick honking aluminum.
    Mel, DAR since the Last Century, Specializing in Light-Sport and Experimental Aircraft. Certificated over 1,100 Light-Sport & Experimental aircraft.

Thanks melann, it was right in my mind, but a disconnect between there and my keyboard.
    Bob