Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying in

GES???
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime
    Learn to Build, Build to Fly, Fly for Fun

It's the Exposition company that moves all the freight around during the show. THey are a welcome relief. I bitched for decades that the EAA needed to get with the program and not let every vendor drive his truck or car into the middle of the show to unload. Expo services have been standard for other conventions for a long time.

GES was orginally Greyhound (like the bus people) Exposition Services, but I think they are nothing but initials these days.

Could you provide the thread a point of contact??
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime

The GES info is on the exhibitor page and links to here: https://ordering.ges.com/071600921/welcome

Huh, for some reason thought that was exclusive to the vendors, probably because it was on the exhibitors page. Guess I wasn’t clever enough to break the code Will have to save this pearl of knowledge for future use. Thanks!!!!
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime

From the AirVenture website: https://eaa.org/airventure/plan-your...pping-services

SHIPPING SERVICES

For attendees (not exhibitors/vendors)

The United States Postal Office will not have a location on the convention site. Do not ship your items via the US Postal Service.

Shipping Labels: use these shipping labels for all inbound shipments as they will expedite handling.

Inbound Shipping - For attendees (not exhibitors/vendors): FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc - Must be picked up at the GES Service Trailer, located on the west side of Exhibit Hangar A.

Outbound Shipping - For attendees (not exhibitors/vendors): Packages can be shipped out from The UPS Store located on the west side of Exhibit Hangar A.
    Todd “I drink and know things” Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!