Thread: England to oshkosh

England to oshkosh

Is anyone from England travelling to Oshkosh this year?
    Pete

hello pete

my name is nicolas and with a friend we will be flying to oshkosh from france with a friend, we are 2 aircraft, speed 105kt.
    i'm flying a pipistrel sinus and my friend jean christophe is flying with a mousquetaire.
    i have a thread call "vfr flying from france".

where are you and what type of aircaraft are you flying?

best regards nicolas
    Last edited by Nlcx; 02-19-2020 at 10:03 AM.

I have not heard of an airplane called a "Mouseketeer" . Is it by Disney? Long way from France at 105 knots. Good luck and safe flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nlcx View Post
    hello pete

my name is nicolas and with a friend we will be flying to oshkosh from france with a friend, we are 2 aircraft, speed 105kt.
    i'm flying a pipistrel sinus and my friend jean christophe is flying with a mousquetaire.
    i have a thread call "vfr flying from france".

where are you and what type of aircaraft are you flying?

best regards nicolas
    Do you have your route planned out? I think it would be fun to check it out and maybe be able to track once you get airborne.
    Bob

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    I have not heard of an airplane called a "Mouseketeer" . Is it by Disney? Long way from France at 105 knots. Good luck and safe flying.
    C'mon Bill, you of all people should know what he was saying by anglisizing his French language for BEECHCRAFT MUSKETEER.

EDIT: Or perhaps not. Much more likely, given the posters country of France, a Jodel Mousquetaire
    Last edited by Floatsflyer; 02-20-2020 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by petersisson View Post
    Is anyone from England travelling to Oshkosh this year?
    Pete
    Hi Peter,
    There are usually a few flying themselves across (I presume that is what you meant) and many, many more coming commercially.

I don't know of any specifically, but there will be a few partaking in the Greenland Air Trophy who will probably be continuing to Oshkosh.

The Jodel D140 coming from France reminds me of one Oshkosh in the 90s where I saw a group of DR250 Jodels arrive from France and Germany having crossed through Iceland and Greenland.