Thread: The Great Wait till AirVenture has officially begun

The Great Wait till AirVenture has officially begun

Just now e-mailed in my Tram Conductor schedule request form to the Tram Chiefs.

Can July be far away? Lots of time to assemble some new jokes in addition to the "good" old standards. LOL
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Too funny. My wife just started an "Osh" packing list on Saturday and she's already started building our "Osh" pile of stuff that we need tp bring. Never too early is our motto.
    Todd “I drink and know things” Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Don’t tell our friends in Oshkosh that. They’ve got to get at least thru February & March and maybe even April before old man winter pulls out of the area.
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime
    Learn to Build, Build to Fly, Fly for Fun

Counting down the days! We just secured our RV rental and will start compiling a packing list in the coming days...Bringing the whole fam damily this year; it will be my girlfriend's 1st Oshkosh experience! It will also be my 1st true camp scholler experience. Really looking forward to this year!

The young girl (20) that went with us last year was already talking about going again this year on our way home. She's been counting down the days since.

Went flying with my good buddy yesterday, (if I had a son, it would be him) about going to A/V this year, we missed last year and he said, I can't sit in that truck for19 hrs again, (we've driven it twice, right at 1000 mi each way) I told him, I'm going one way or another, then he said, I think I have a 172 we can take for a decent price, so I told him to count me in. I want to fly into A/V at least once in my life and he's the one I want in the right seat. He's IFR, Commercial and a CFI and I get any training I want for free, so, this could be a great training flight and have fun to boot. We'll see if it pans out.
    Bob