Thread: Wholly Holley,

Wholly Holley,

It's common in various church services to use holy water. Usual way is to sprinkle a few drops on the members forhead.
    But in Louisiana they do things bigger and better, not just a few drops, they use a real crop duster to fly over and spray the congregation with 100 gallons, according to the news on Yahoo today.

Banned
    Hope the tank was cleaned out real good Bubba so that there was no Pesticide residue mixed in. Guess we'll know in 6-8 months. Holly s**t!

Wonder how long it will be before the FAA enforcement action begins.
    Measure twice, cut once...
    scratch head, shrug, shim to fit.

Flying an RV-12. I am building a Fisher Celebrity, slowly.

That would be an aerial baptism.

The article in Avweb says that they ensured the plane was cleansed of all pesticides. No, it would not be an aerial baptism. I suppose that theoretically, it CULD be done that way. This was just a modern way of the traditional blessing of the fields.
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

I remember in, I think, late seventies or early eighties being in a tent, with my wife and two small kids, at the campground when at 6 AM a crop duster flew over and sprayed pesticide on everyone...EAA said it was to control small black hard shelled bugs that were everywhere. I guess this is the reason I'm a goofball today?