And where do people come up with the idea that either beer consumed by adults, or women dressed slightly more conservatively than one would see at poolside or might see in a park, is somehow immoral or not "family friendly"? Most restaurants serve beer, and it's neither illegal, immoral, nor particularly uncommon for young women to dress like that in summer, thank heaven.

Even EAA must think serving beer is "family friendly", since beer sales occur at AV on the grounds. That leaves only the supposed trademark infringements. The reversed swoosh thing... maybe. I dont think a "reasonable person" would think it's "confusing", but there seems to be a paucity of reasonable persons involved. The other airplane themed stuff... come on. EAA is not the NFL, and they shouldn't be acting like them. Are we now to think that any mention of an aircraft or image of a jet airliner is a trademark infringement? Should Airventure become like "that large annual professional football contest that must not be named"? Sheesh. Lets get real.

I'm unhappy that a portion of my dues is being wasted to further earn the ill will of the Sosnoski family, along with that of (no doubt) a fair number of locals, and a fair number of its own members.