Thread: Leica Cameras and Equiptment

Leica Cameras and Equiptment

I have some top tier Leica cameras, an M2 r new condition and an M-5 good working condition as well as other movie cameras. These are all film cameras, not digital, but if you still use film as some do these are first quality. Im open to offers. Thanks, and they have taken a lot of photos of great airplanes.

Leica Cameras

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    I have some top tier Leica cameras, an M2 r new condition and an M-5 good working condition as well as other movie cameras. These are all film cameras, not digital, but if you still use film as some do these are first quality. Im open to offers. Thanks, and they have taken a lot of photos of great airplanes.
    Bill,

May I have more information on the cameras and possible some images?

Have you Leica lenses as well?

Thanks,
    Victor

Victor, both are rangefinders, not slrs ,the M2 r is new, or like new. I just loved how compact and classic the body is. I never used it, still in the original box. The other one is a M-5 and I used it , but still in good shape. Its a little larger has meter built in, like an SLR. I think the M2 is silver, the M5 is black. They are packed away, don't want to pull them out,. Ihave normal 50mm Leica lenses, probably F 1.2 cant recall, but fast enough, and I think I have med telephoto like 100 mm or so, good for portraits of people or planes.. Google Leica rangefinder cameras.
    I also have an enlarger with 2 Nikon lenses and one compact film camera like new and one used compact digital. And a movie camera , good condition, cant recall the brand.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 09-29-2019 at 08:29 PM.

If you have had the pleasure to use Leicas you know how they feel. They are like Snap On tools, before you use them you wonder why the price is such a premium, but then you pick up the wrenches and they just fit your hand and seem to be the right size for the job most often.

I had Nikon before the Leica ,and did a lot of photography, but it improved when I went to Leica.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 09-29-2019 at 08:44 PM.