Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable To Receive Download?

Quote Originally Posted by mikskim View Post
    I'm also having the same issue as dcarter (but no numbers in my email address). Over the past week, I've submitted multiple forms and still no response from SOLIDWORKS - in any of the Gmail folders.

Also, on the SOLIDWORKS Related Benefits page, the link to GSC Training & Resources (http://www2.gsc-3d.com/eaa) says it can't be reached.
    We'll try to fix that GSC link.

Regarding the place to look in Gmail, it is not in a folder. It is in the Promotions tab. Folders are on the left side, whereas tabs are across the top in Gmail. There should be one called Primary, one Social and one Promotions. If all else fails, do a search of Gmail for "SOLIDWORKS Education Premium".

Email not found in any location

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Puuri View Post
    We'll try to fix that GSC link.

Regarding the place to look in Gmail, it is not in a folder. It is in the Promotions tab. Folders are on the left side, whereas tabs are across the top in Gmail. There should be one called Primary, one Social and one Promotions. If all else fails, do a search of Gmail for "SOLIDWORKS Education Premium".
    I guess I should of been more clear. There is no email anywhere with a title containing SOLIDWORKS regarding the latest version. Not in any tab or folder including Promotions. Searching only turns up the 12/23/2018 email I received from EAA to download the previous version - but none for the current version. I didn't get a response.

Thanks

FYI: There is a Promotions folder under Categories on the left pane in Gmail.

Sorry for the delay. Please email me and I will send you instructions.

I'm sorry also Cory - I called the office and they took care of me. Thanks anyway!

Same problem as OP. Filled forms numerous times and no e-mail arrived.

what’s s the fix ?

thanks

Jeff

Same problem. Multiple attempts filling out the renewal form over the course of several days, no emails with info anywhere (in any tab, in any folder, etc).

EAA Staff / Moderator
    If you send Cory an email at cpuuri@eaa.org, he should be able to assist you with this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rackley View Post
    Same problem. Multiple attempts filling out the renewal form over the course of several days, no emails with info anywhere (in any tab, in any folder, etc).