Hi All- First off. I agree with all the negative comments. However, I'm guessing most on this thread never ate Zaugs. Wow. Eat that for a week, and you will be a changed person, and not for the better.
In the positive column, although expensive, the meals and especially breakfasts available from the vendors were surprisingly large. No need for lunch, and I'm not exactly dainty. Also, the Red One store in the north 40 wasn't large, but it met my needs at surprisingly low prices. A rather large coffee for $2 is pretty good these days. Also, a Newman's Own pizza was 6 or $7, and a pizza cutting wheel was thrown in free. Not too shabby.
The most important part of these comments, and the thread in general, is that there is a significant positive trend here. The availability of a variety of reasonable food has increased dramatically, and will hopefully continue going forward.
Although this was my first year in the north 40 in several decades, we still got to our traditional dinner at Fratello's compliments of Uber. it wasn't very expensive, and it was pretty prompt. All in all it went well and we brought a bunch of camp food home with us.
There are reasons for everything, so don't assume EAA is deaf to your complaints.... unless, of course, EAA is the one entity you don't complain to...