If it were not for the Trams (note uppercase) I would have taken a pass on Oshkosh long ago. Thank You!!! Of course it's frustrating when a tram pulls up at the stop, it's full, and no one gets off, BUT, I ain't walking five miles to the ultralights and then another five miles back to my tent. I'll wait for the next tram, and if the next one is full, I'll wait.

Drivers. No way, no fricking way I would drive a tractor hauling two trailers full of mostly decent, but, a few rude folks through one of the most busy streets laden with people herding their children, others staring at the sky or heads down into their cell phones, golf cart races, weaving scooters, 4X4 pick ups, fork lifts, high loaders, well, you were there, you saw it all. But, nope. I'm not gonna drive in that scene. HATS OFF TO THE TRAM DRIVERS!!!

Conductors. You guys are cool. You guys are patient! Yes, I was the guy that stood at stop 4 and let three trams go by just to catch the one with ChicagoRandy. He's a treat. He should train all the Conductors. And, Randy, thanks for pointing out the tribute to Jerry's One Man Band. Hopefully, next year the EAA can upgrade the cardboard picture of Jerry. But, a nice tribute.

Trams. Thanks for a GREAT Oshkosh!!!