Thread: My Vidoes From Oshkosh 2019

My Vidoes From Oshkosh 2019

Hey all, I'm a Warbirds volunteer and when I'm not on duty I am generally talking photos and video of sweet planes. I'm not an expert on Warbirds, just an enthusiastic.

Here's a link to my videos. Would love to hear your feedback.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xMidPJbshjeNbS
    EAA Warbirds Volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryAttractions View Post
    Hey all, I'm a Warbirds volunteer and when I'm not on duty I am generally talking photos and video of sweet planes. I'm not an expert on Warbirds, just an enthusiastic.

Here's a link to my videos. Would love to hear your feedback.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xMidPJbshjeNbS
    I haven't watched them all yet but I'm going to. I saw your reflection on the (Havoc ?) helicopter, what kind of video rig do you have? It makes for some pretty nice video.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by robert l View Post
    I haven't watched them all yet but I'm going to. I saw your reflection on the (Havoc ?) helicopter, what kind of video rig do you have? It makes for some pretty nice video.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    I'm using a DJI Ronin Gimbal Stabilizer with a Panasonic GH5. Gyroscopic stabilization so that it keeps the camera level at all times. Neat stuff, but heavy as hell! Feel like I need a massage and jacuzzi bath after each day of filming
    EAA Warbirds Volunteer

Nice work! I've attempted to move from still photos to video but have found it considerably more difficult to get consistently good quality images. Looks like you have definitely figured things out on how to shoot it.