Hello, I have a few original wood supports that mount vertical between the upper and lower wing of a curtiss jn-4. Not sure what the proper name for these pieces are either. My question is whether there is any monitary value or not and if so where would be a good place to start with finding someone that would want them. Im having trouble up loading a pic as it sais I need a token .
thanks jim