Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RV Holding Tank Service

RV Holding Tank Service

normally it’s just myself and my wife in our camper, but this year the whole clan is coming so we are probably going to need to dump our tanks and get a water fill. Is there a mobile service in the campsite or are we going to need to pack up and drive along to the dump station?

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Mobile holding tank purging services and non-drinkable water tank refills are available for a fee near the Red One Market Central. You will have to ask them about drinkable water. More info HERE or call Camp Scholler registration 920-230-7725

Camp Scholler hours
    6/28: Open 7 a.m - 5 p.m.
    6/29 - 7/17: Open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    7/18: Open 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
    7/19: Open 7 a.m. - midnight
    7/20 - 7/27: Open 6 a.m. - midnight
    7/28: Open 6 a.m. - noon

I am not sure but I think this is the company.
    RV Pumping/Waterfill:
    Pit-Stop Event Services:
    800-236-9840

AV2019 Camp Scholler Map
    The Red One Market Central is the big red barn over by the flymarket.

AV2019 visitors and camping guide To download pdf click on arrow on upper LH corner of Flipbook

AV2019 Grounds map

Last edited by Wrongway Feldman; 07-13-2019 at 01:07 PM.

A someone else said you buy the pump outs at the Red One Store, it is not cheap, your other choice it to drive down to the dump station at the South end and dump the poo, refill your water for free, we bring some 5 gallon blue water jugs and fill them where the showers are, the in the camper as much as possible in order to conserve water and not fill the holding tanks up,

We bring along some water jugs to refill the potable and one of those little honey wagons to drag behind the truck to the dump station. We have found that we can usually go the whole week up there (usually 10 days for us) without dumping IF we use the showers on the grounds. I would almost be you will be camped near someone who has a portable honey wagon they would be happy to let you borrow. Just make sure to return it empty!

anyone know what the charge for the pump out is?

Quote Originally Posted by odens_14 View Post
    anyone know what the charge for the pump out is?
    Last year it was $75.00 and you could schedule it that morning or days in advance. Just go to the the little red building across from the red barn.

Shocked

Quote Originally Posted by skyshark View Post
    Last year it was $75.00 and you could schedule it that morning or days in advance. Just go to the the little red building across from the red barn.
    Whoa. Is that per service? Holy smokes....

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCostello View Post
    Whoa. Is that per service? Holy smokes....
    We pump ours a couple times. It's worth it to have long, hot showers after a hard day!!

Quote Originally Posted by skyshark View Post
    I guess if we fill up I'll pull out to the dump for that, a little bit of a pain but $75 seems pretty steep.

"
    $75 seems pretty steep."

Then you DON'T want to know how much I'd charge if I had to do that job.... lol
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln