Thread: Extremetix

Extremetix

Last year on the extremtix site, (which I saved to desk top) there was a map showing the water and electric sites that were still available. Now, when I open it up from my desk top, it's not showing any of the sites, it only gives the options to join EAA, regular membership, lifetime membership, or to buy your Camp Scholler ticket, no mention of E and W sites. I need direction.
    Thanks,
    Bob

It was confusing for me as well. Go to this site (https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/879142...oshkosh-member) and click on the map. This is the site directed from (https://www.eaa.org/airventure/plan-.../camp-scholler) and clicking on the "Electrical & Water Campsites" picture/link.

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    If you go to the EAA website and go to the Camp Scholler page.
    The 1st blue Register Now button will bring you to just the etix regular campsites page.
    Which I think you're looking at.

What you want to do is, from the Camp Scoller page scroll down to & click on Electric & Water Campsites
    From that page Click on the blue Register Now button which bring you to the etix Improved Camping page
    Now Click on View Seating Chart that will pop up the below map.
    I think they should call it Electric & water campsite map.
    Note: The map below doesn't show the New water/electric campsites west of Stits Road, between Lindbergh Avenue and Elm Avenue. And the water/electric campsites south of Cottonwood Ave which is the next east/west road south of Elm Rd.

To select a campsite scroll down to where it says Select A Section From The Map Below:
    Now click anywhere on that map, that will bring you to the Select Your Seat From The Section Below: page.
    Hovering your mouse over the blue dots will give the row & seat numbers.

Name:  Electric campsite EAA.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  99.5 KB
    Last edited by Wrongway Feldman; 07-11-2019 at 08:29 PM.