Thread: Improved (Electric/Water) Campsites Availability

Improved (Electric/Water) Campsites Availability

Anyone have any idea why the first 3 columns of campsites in Section L (starting from the west), Section N and Section P are not listed as options on the e-TIX seat/campsite selection matrix?

etix has made an attempt of using a seating chart system for camping spots... which does a fairly good job. There were new camping spots added west of 18th St, but only between Lindbergh Ave and Elm Ave which is represented as best as practical in etix. If you look at the map (https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/8791421/improved-camping-oshkosh-eaa-airventure-oshkosh-member) just prior to entering the row/column selection you can see the new electric/water section added.

Does not anyone from the EAA Staff monitor. Would like an answer.

May have figured it out. Appears the NEW sites in Section M are west of Stitts. Can ANYONE CONFIRM?

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Santic View Post
    May have figured it out. Appears the NEW sites in Section M are west of Stitts. Can ANYONE CONFIRM?
    The new sites are West of Stitts, I have physically seen them being put in.

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Marty, I'll reach out to our Camp Scholler/membership staff and get back to you on this.

The campsite map/seating map on the ticketing website was the source of the confusion. It could/should be improved to show the north/south streets. Such would be very helpful. My thanks to krw920, for the answer to my question.